With the invention of computers, our life really has become much easier. Today devices are everywhere with us: at home, in the office, in educational institutions.Computers opened up a world of new opportunities before us and they made life more comfortable, saved our time. Now the Internet has brought dependency and is the most successful thief of the time. But this is another question, now we are not talking about this. Our custom essay service invites you to read the essay on computer. We have tried to ensure that all our services meet your requirements to the maximum.
The role of computers in our life
Yes, technology has surpassed all expectations and completely changed our lives. Unfortunately, most of the functions are destructively useless and unnecessary because mankind has lived peacefully without them. But thanks to them people make money, and very large sums of money. Computers opened before us a virtual world, which unfortunately most people have replaced the real one.
At first computers were very expensive and only some of us could afford such a luxury. Even few firms could boast of having computers. Today computer is not a luxury, but an object of necessity. Try to study without having a computer, a laptop, or a tablet at home or even during the classes (http://livecustomwriting.com/blog/books-or-computers-at-school-choose-wisely). All devices must be connected to the network. Or maybe you think that modern students sit out hours in the library and rewriting information from books, as their dads and moms did? Of course, you do not think so.
It takes hours of time to list how many new professions emerged thanks to the computer industry and online world. I'm already silent of activities of professional hackers. Suppose you’re not the director of Microsoft, only regular office worker, never forget about the danger to which all information data is exposed in computer databases. Try to protect not only personal accounts and information. Just save your time while you’re doing home task, then read about this company.
Also in this section:
Influence of computers on human health
Probably adults guess that hours spent sitting at the computer can’t pass for health for anything. For example, the person often work with computers, then he knows frequent headache, fatigue, pain and constant eye strain, trouble sleeping, back and back pain (due to improper posture during work). Oh, this list can be listed for a very long time. If you believe the data of the questionnaire, then almost all people know that the computer can be really harmful our health, but most simply ignore or do not take this fact seriously. Dozens of the computer essays were published.
You can easily find the information of the history of this device, the computer addiction (http://livecustomwriting.com/blog/computer-addiction-how-to-deal-with) etc.
If now you almost do not feel any deterioration in your health, then in the near future they will overtake you. Therefore, do not be lazy, follow the advice of doctors, control your pose during work, buy special goggles, do exercises, do not exceed the permissible time for working at the computer. Yes, there are a lot of ways and you just need to have the desire not to hurt yourself.
Modern children grow with computers. They know how to use different devices from an early age. It's not a problem for a three-year-old child to find a cartoon on a laptop, or download your favorite game on iPhone. And parents need to take care of the child's vision (it should not be spoiled so early). Students are already able to control the time at the computer. Remember, nothing can be more important than your health. We are already adults and we are responsible for our own actions. So be wise, take care of yourself and do not forget about your health. If you feel good now, does not mean that it will always be so.
And did you know that…
Let us tell you some funny but true facts about computers and the computer industry. I know that most of us are familiar with computer technology since childhood, but I'm sure you've never thought about some details related to the operation of such devices. It took years to create the first portable computer, besides it was far from the perfect one. But for the last 20 years the technology has been improved so much that people every day release new models and come up with new functions. To realize your idea now you just need money and a little time.
1) Do you remember the good old days, when we carefully recorded information on shiny discs? They had different formats, the most common of which are DVD and CD. So, you know why the duration of recording on the CD was never more than 72 minutes? The answer is here: the creators of the device were guided by the time of sounding the ninth symphony of the Beethoven.
2) Have you ever noticed that people who work a lot or just sit at a computer even blink at another way? Thanks to computer technology, now we have an interesting disease called the syndrome of office vision. A feature of people who suffer from this syndrome is that they can blink just 7 times per minute. Here's some information to compare: on average, a normal and healthy adult blinks 15 to 20 times per minute.
3) Next fact is rather funny. Suppose, everybody knows in our world a person does not represent life without computers, but it's not like that. Please, remember the cyberobobs are still alive. Who are they? They afraid even ideas get close to devices and all that is connected with them. Such thoughts plunge them into fear and horror. I hope you are not one of them, because then you would not have read the essay to this place.
4) The first e-mail was sent in 1971 and at the same time the icon @ was used for the first time.
5) Now let's talk a little about office workers. People who work at a computer are really tempted to use their working time for personal purposes. This applies to their time on the Internet and the various computer games. It is dreadful that according to special researches the most common office worker spends half a billion hours on computer games. I'm not talking about correspondence and social networks. This is a real degradation, is not it? So the productivity at the same time suffers for 10 billion dollars.
With a smile, I remember the time when at the university we needed to take certificates from the secretary. The girl was sitting at the computer with so much focused look, sometimes she did not immediately respond to the request. You can feel uncomfortable to disturb such a busy person. But if you look a little at the rack, you could see popular game on the computer screen called Farm. Here you milk cows, prepare cheese, collect eggs. Suddenly you ask a person about certificate?
6) Today, almost everyone knows what spam is, but who knows how to deal with it. An interesting fact from statistics – spam was sent out in one year. Translate into a percentage, then it will be 94% of all e-mail.
7) It's not a secret that from time to time (and sometimes very often) office computers break down. So, I'll tell you, dear employees, if you drank less coffee or tea in front of your computer screen, life would be easier, not for you of course, but for your device. Most of the failures are due to the fact that liquid was spilled onto the keyboard, the second frequent cause of breakdown is frequent changes in the power supply network.
8) Honestly, I'm not surprised by the fact that now people are not very inventive. After all, most of us when come up with a real password and consider this task very difficult. System administrators are generally shocked by the fact that the most popular passwords are such sets of digits 12345, 123456, 11111, 55555, 77777. There are especially clever people (4%) who have the same password and login the same. Well, your laziness makes life much easier for hackers. This essay editor company can help every student.
Today manufacturers continue to work on updating gadgets, creating computer programs and useful software, expanding the capabilities of devices that will further improve their work and provide users access to the latest applications and utilities. Hope an essay on computer was not like the others, we tried to approach it in a non-standard way. Our essay rewriting help is available around the clock.
Computer is an electronic device made by Charles Babage, to solve arithmetic & logical operations. It is one of the very important instrument of our life. There is not a single day that we can go without the use of computers. The IT industry has experienced a continuous surge along with computers and the Internet. This has led to growth of other ancillary industries like the internet service providers and the technical service providers and all together the whole economy of the world.
The advancement in the computer technology has made it possible for almost everything to be done through the computer and over the internet. With the help of these two tools you can accomplish your office work even if you are at home. Not only this, you can also take care of education, shopping and research and various other things too. Computers are useful in business, in education and home. The use of computer has reduced time span of many works. Any work can be done sitting in a place and pressing few keys. It has enabled people to know happenings of the world shortly after it happens.
Computer has made it easier for people to communicate in addition to saving time and money. Using e-mails you can send letters immediately to anyone, at a very less cost. When there was no computer it used to take weeks and months to send letters by post. The mode of education has also changed. Using internet and computer you can teach anyone in any part of the world. It is also a mode of entertainment. You can play games and even watch your favorite serials and movies.
Computer has even bought the families together. Families staying miles apart can talk and even see each other. By understanding computers we can better exploit their benefits and features for our betterment.
Do You Need Support with Writing about Computer and Its Benefits?
We use computers for almost everything in our lives now, we walk around with cell phones in our pockets that have more computing power than the Apollo moon landings. Even our refrigerators and other appliances are now controlled by computers. But writing an engaging and effective essay around the subject of the benefits of computers may still be a difficult task.
Many students lack time, or they can’t find the inspiration for writing that effective essay. This is why you will want to get some good support with your essay writing. Our services have been helping students across all subject areas for several years and we can provide you with some of the best advice you will find online to get that perfect essay written so that you can get the grades that you are looking for.
How to Write an Essay on the Benefits of Computers
Even if you think computers are an awful invention you will still be reading this using one and preparing to write your essay on one. But knowing where to start with your essay and what to write is not always as simple as you would hope. The following tips however will help you with your writing:
- Review the prompt and ensure that you fully understand what is asking you to write. If you are not completely sure of what you are expected to cover within your essay it is always best to check with your tutor before you start the work.
- Do some research about what the benefits are of computers. Often it is best to look for something that is going to be less obvious if you want to make a really “wow” essay that is going to stand out.
- If you are required to use evidence to back up your essay then ensure that you keep notes of the information that you review for your citations.
- Create an outline to map out how you will write your essay. This will help you to better understand exactly how the different parts of your essay will hang together and what should be included within each section. This will guide your writing and make it simpler with less need to do rewrites.
- Use a 5 paragraph structure for simplicity:
- Must give an introduction to computers in use today
- State your thesis or argument
- Outline how you will prove your argument
- Main body
- Usually three separate paragraphs
- Each should be one piece of evidence to support your thesis
- Make your strongest argument first, then the second strongest last
- Concluding paragraph
- Summarize the supporting arguments
- Show how the thesis is proven
- Make a call to action or personal comment
- Proofread and review your writing; ensure that it is well written and engaging while being totally free from errors.
More Essays about Computing
Many times you will be asked to write an essay around computing without a fixed prompt. While this leaves you a lot of freedom to choose a subject that will interest you it can also be hard to choose something. The following are a few suggestions to write about in the field of computing:
- Is there a cost to computer literacy?
- Are we too dependent on the computers that we use?
- Could I really be a victim of a hacker?
- Is the computer the greatest invention ever?
- Who will be in control in 50 years? Man or the computer?
- What is a computer virus?
- Should artificial intelligence be allowed?
- Was my essay written by a computer?
- What will computers be able to do in 10 more years?
- How secure is my computer really?