Finding Strong Research Paper Topics About Database Security
Database security is one of the concerns at the moment where so many people are trying to learn about. This is important owing to the fact that a lot of people are currently running online businesses. Because of the same reason, it is important that as a student you learn not just the facts that would assist you write a good paper, but more importantly, how the information you get here will be useful to you in the long run, and how it can assist you in life even after school.
It is possible for you to get professional help from this website, considering that a lot of other students before you have been able to do the same. You can easily look in here and find out as much as you can, especially on the necessary topics.
You must also realize that when it comes to such tasks, the titles that you choose for your work will go a long way in determining the grades you get. Choose a good title and you will easily get a good pass on your paper. The following are some good ideas that you can use for your paper:
- Discuss the role of the database administrator and how they can carry it out effectively
- Explain the dilemma that database administrators have to deal with in terms of security on the cloud platforms
- Discuss the concept of a relational database management system, and how it can assist a small business expand into international territories
- Explain some of the challenges that cloud computing security have brought to database managers, highlighting how each of these can be handled effectively
- Discuss some important steps that you can take to select a database application for a small business
- Discuss the history of database technology
- Explain how a database manager can make sure there is ample security for medical records
- Discuss the internal procedures that have to be followed when coming up with an information security system
- Explain how biometric security is changing the world we live in
- Discuss the importance of the element of retrieval in the database management system
- Propose a working solution for database management within the library
- Discuss the thin line that poses challenges to database administrators in the form of privacy and legal issues
- Explain some of the vulnerabilities that database managers have to be concerned about.
CSE 736: Advanced Topics in Database Systems
The purpose of the seminar is to present and discuss the state-of-the-art on a set of topics in current database research. Each week, 2 or more papers on a databases-related topic will be presented and discussed. A choice of papers is given for the students to pick which one to present. Also, the students are required to read the papers scheduled for presentation each week, to be able to participate in discussions in class. In detail:
- The students will be required to give a class presentation and prepare a report. Those will be based on an original research or survey paper.
- The students must have their slides ready for the preparation meeting with the instructor on the Monday before their presentation (see Schedule below).
- Report Guidelines - Reports are due one week after your presentation
- All students must read at least one relevant paper a week and be prepared for the discussions in class. Every student has to ask at least one question!
- Class attendance and participation are mandatory.
- It is possible to register for 1-3 credits.
- Prerequisite: CSE 562 or equivalent.
2:00pm - 4:00pm
The Commons - Room 9
12:30pm - 1:30pm (Flexible)
210 Bell Hall
The following is a tentative schedule of presentations. Please check this section frequently.