Finance Research Proposal TopicThat Will Earn You Grades like Never Before!
Finance seems to be the most interesting field but when it is about finance and its related fields of research regarding proposal topic, students are a bundle of nerves since they don’t know what their supervisors are expecting out of them.
I was once a supervisor, so I knew a bit about their nature and their feelings when things are circled about the word finance. Therefore, I feel an urgenturge in this respect to compile a list of related topics that would be most helpful for research proposal on this relative field of finance, for those nervous students as I was once a student too and gone through the same situation.
Here are some of the
finance research proposal example topicsfor you to check out!
Finance research proposal topic suggestions:
- Relationship between corporate image and mobile phone advertising in the field of finance.
- Impact of Oil Price on the real GDP of Pakistan and its other financial sectors.
- Macroeconomic variables and their effect on financial market in relation to the GDP on consumer market plans.
- Impact of Cash Flow and Profitability on Dividend payout on yearly fixed deposits and assets in relation to consumer consumption level of commodities.
- A study on the impact of in mall events and activities, which are enhancing the overall shopping experience of the customer’s purchasing power.
- To study the level of satisfaction amongst the lower management staff for health benefits and other related benefits that the staff is entitled off as per the company’s standard policies registered by the local government.
- A study of short message service (SMS) acceptance, to participate in television programs being evaluated.
- Effects of Underwriters reputation over initial public offerings, based on their credibility and affordability as per the demanded by the international market marketing strategy plan.
- Impact of Cash Flow and Profitability on Dividend payout on fixed and saving deposits of consumers.
- Relationship between Debt Maturity and Tax Rate(s).
- Prediction of corporate bankruptcy through financial ratios compared with other commercial banks.
- Financing requirements in agricultural commodity businesses and its challenges.
- Liquidity and Stock Return.
- Ownership Structure and Firm Value.
- Impact of Bank Mergers and Acquisitions on Bank Performance calculated in the year.
- The relationship between firm investment and financial status.
- Determinants of Mutual Fund growth in Pakistan.
- Impact of portfolio diversification on Banks’ Return.
- Impact of energy crises over economic growth and GDP fluctuation.
- Relationship between Government Expenditure and Government Revenues.
Our previous guide emphasized on facts based on Financial Accounting to help you carry out a research in the light of the facts we provided. Our second guide focuses on different topics related to financial accounting to help you pick the best topics for research.
Besides having 20 research topics for your proposal, this guide also contains an essay based on one of them. In addition to this, we have also mentioned a few references at the bottom of this guide as well as the previous one to help you search relevant information regarding the topic you choose.
Do not forget to go through our last guide, which contains tips on how to write a research proposal. It includes the patterns and structures on which a research proposal should be written. It is a must read for students preparing a research proposal for the very first time.
So, here are our 20 topics to help you make up your mind to come up with a topic for accounting topics for research of your own or selecting one from the list:
- Can Accounting Software Help Reduce Cost?
- How Accounting Software Improve Productivity
- Can Financial Accounting Reduce Risk Management?
- A Research on How Financial Accounting is Transforming
- The Impact of Auditing on the Financial Position of a Business
- What is Causing Financial Instability among Giant Businesses?
- The Impact of Increasing Number of Accounting Graduates in the World
- A Study on How Long Term Debts Affect an Organisation
- Can a Balance Sheet Give a Company’s Financial Standing?
- Is Computerized Accounting Better Than Manual Accounting?
- Why Should an Organization Have a Separate Finance Department?
- How Would Financial Statements Look Like Without Accounting Standards?
- How are Accountants Creating Their Names in the Accounting firm
- Is Financial Reporting Critical to Ensure Customer’s Confidence?
- Is there a Need to Change Accounting Standards With Evolving Technology?
- Why Companies Lie in Accounting Books
- Are Current Accounting Standards the Ideal Standards?
- Why is There a Need For Regulation in Financial Reporting?
- Should Companies Keep Their Financial Instruments Safe?
- Is Accounting Only For Big Businesses?
To help you even further, we have selected one of the topics above and written a proposal and essay for you to understand how it should be done. Here is a sample essay with a proposal.
Sample Essay: Can Accounting Software Help Reduce Cost?
The proposal will discuss why you chose this topic and what you wish to find out.
Proposal: The use of computer software in accounting is on a constant rise. Computers seem to have replaced human accountants in different industries. Many experts believe it is due to cost difference, but is there more to this issue? This research paper will discuss the impact of computer accounting software, and answer if it really helps reduce cost.
Essay: The most difficult and frustrating part about running a business is managing its costs. A successful business requires well maintained a monitoring and management system. A good managing and monitoring accounting software will help you reduce cost, as per most experts.
An accounting software helps you automate daily routine procedures and save you a lot of precious time and cost. Accounting software has helped small businesses in gaining an upper edge when it comes to saving cost. For instance, Payroll managing software helps in computerizing data and increasing the pace of the operations. Besides speeding up the process, it also keeps a business safe from making blunders which can turn out to be disastrous in the future or cost the business a hefty loss.
The concept of recording operations and inventory of business over accounting programs wasn’t much talk among the successful businesses when manual bookkeeping was at a rise. However, within a very short span of time, accounting software took the industry by storm. The business owners were more than happy to have their data automated and operated with such ease and helped them reduce cost in many ways.
According to reports, 50% of all businesses are using software to do full or at least partial accounting. It automates the system which helps in reducing the cost.
This move has made manual bookkeeping vanish into thin air. Both large and small business owners are turning over towards using an accounting software for their businesses.
If we have a look at supermarts, they are running on accounting software which helps them have smooth financial operations. It reduces time and cost!
An accounting software helps you maintain the inventory at an accurate state, it keeps on reminding you if your stock is running out and also makes most documents on its own, with just one click. Since computers are doing most of the maths, you do not run the risk of mistakes either.
So, where do you save costs? You save it by reducing your financial department. You do not need to hire accountants as all you need is one person to handle the software and feed the required information into the system. The person will also have more time in hand to devote to other tasks that they would otherwise waste in doing calculations.
Accounting software reduces cash flow problems. Tracking the sales detail of a particular product or service lets you know which of your items are more demanded. Thus, it gives you the idea of how to manage your stock. Practicing this technique lets you promote a nice running cash flow.
A lack of mistakes also saves you penalties and other such problems, resulting in financial benefits. Exactly how much you can save by turning towards an accounting tool is subjective and depends on the size and nature of your business. But, looking at stats, it says that the savings will be good enough to make the jump.
The only trouble is training and getting used to a new system, but considering benefits, it is all worth it.
There you have it, a precise, informative essay. Let us now move on to our third and final guide which will help you understand the structure of writing a research proposal. But before that, let’s have a look at references mentioned below.
Elikai, D. Inancevich, and S. Ivancevich, ‘‘Accounting Software Selection and User Satisfaction,’’ The CPA Journal (May 2007), p. 26.
Net Suite (2008) The Benefits of Integrated Business Management Software for Wholesale Distributors: Overcoming the Barriers of Stand-alone Business Applications http://www.netsuite.com/portal/pdf/integrated-software-for-wd.pdf
Top 10 Accounting/Financial Management Software for Mid-sized Businesses, (2009), http://www.otaccounting.com/top_10_accounting.pdf
Walker Wayland, (2010), Benefits of a computerised accounting system. http://www.wwauckland.co.nz/files/docs/benefits%20of%20a%20computerised%20accounting%20system.pdf
5.00 avg. rating (91% score) - 1 vote
Tags: accounting, research proposal