Essay Written from Scratch in One Hour
Have you beed to assigned to write a paper by tomorrow, but are overwhelmed with other projects and a job? Do you feel you won't manage to write a well-researched and original paper because of a lack of knowledge in a particular subject? Our 1-hour essay writing service can be a perfect solution for you.
If you need your academic paper (of any type and academic level) to be accomplished as soon as possible, EssayShark is exactly what you need.
Do not hesitate to contact us – every minute before your deadline is priceless.
When it comes to academic papers, sometimes it can be impossible to meet all deadlines and stick to high academic standards. A one hour essay deadline can be a real problem, if you are not good enough at writing and expressing your ideas on a topic you are not really interested in. Also, there are usually too many other assignments to accomplish.
EssayShark.com can be your best friend and tutor when talking about 1-hour essay help. If you have 24 hours or less to your deadline, you can count on us. We understand such short period of time is a real challenge even for qualified writers. Therefore, we hire the most skilled and experienced writers to provide necessary academic help.
We can't guarantee all the projects will be written within 60 minutes, as it takes time for writer to carry out a proper research, format a paper and proofread it carefully to meet customers' needs and requirements. But we will do our best to suit your expectations and provide worthy academic help.
One hour essay help is quite a challenging task, but we understand how important your essay grade is, so our experts will provide the best possible assistance for you.
Hurry up and place your order to get qualified help in accordance with your instructions!
Being assigned dozens of tasks and not having enough time to accomplish them is a normal condition for students all over the world – no matter what major they have chosen. Of course, they are able to complete these endless projects, academic papers, lab reports, reviews and so on. But only when they have refused to do other things they like to do, such as playing sports, partying, meeting with their friends and going on dates.
Our cheap essay writing service specialists are ready to help students with their college and university papers and to share their knowledge and experience with them 24/7. No matter how tough your deadlines are, we will help you. By working in several preferable spheres, our experts are ready to complete papers of high quality within several hours, or even one hour, if needed. It is not a problem for them to think of an impressive thesis statement, to conclude your paper with a thought-provoking idea, or to format your essay to the latest standards.
Anonymous Online Essay Help
The comfort and privacy of using our service is looked after by our team. Therefore, no one can find out you've used our help. By registering with us, both customers (automatically) and writers are given nicknames to make their use of our service more productive and private.
Legit Online Essay Help
By providing custom writing services to students for many years, we can tell you that there are no rules prohibiting getting qualified help from your writing. As a result from using our services, you will receive a custom-written paper you can use for your own purposes.
We recommend you to use the delivered papers as sources for your own papers, or paraphrase them in your own manner of writing. You can order parts of papers you are assigned to write as well. For example, if you started writing your coursework or dissertation and aren't sure you will manage to write an outstanding introduction, or to format your annotated bibliography appropriately, you are welcome to request our help.
Online Essay Help from Writers of All Academic Degrees
At One-Hour-Essay we hire specialists of all academic levels – starting with specialist who completed a BA degree. Not all customers of our writing service need A+ papers, so they can specify what proficiency level they want in their papers. Some of them want our writers to follow their writing style and use simple English not to arise suspicions in their professors. Just describe what you need and want your paper looks like and we will meet your requirements with ease.
How Our Cheap Essay Writing Service Differs from Others
There are a lot of custom writing companies with similar services, as they promise to work on a variety of papers, to specialize in many disciplines, to offer free title pages, money back guarantees and have plagiarism checkers. We provide our customers with several unique features that make their cooperation with us more convenient and easy.
Only writers who are interested in your topic place will place a bid to help you. Therefore, you can choose one based on his/her previous experience, rating, feedback from other clients, and the most suitable price for you.
Communication with writers.
By working with our service, you are welcome to negotiate all paper details with the writers you like and make sure they will accomplish the work following all of your instructions. We understand how precious every minute is for you when dealing with writing deadlines. Therefore, you shouldn't wait until customer support will contact your writer and you will receive a response. Just visit the chat anytime needed and your chosen writer will reply to you as soon as possible.
We provided a rating system for our writers to make the bidding process easier for our customers and competition more fair for our writers. If you are a newcomer to our service, you will appreciate the possibility to check writers' rating, to ask for examples of his or her work, or require a free preview of your paper to see the manner of writing your paper will be accomplished in.
No payments in advance.
Our customers are not required to pay for papers they haven't seen yet. We just reserve a particular sum and you pay after you are completely satisfied with the paper content and format. No hidden fees and useless promises.
As we've mentioned before, you personal information won't be shared with anyone and nobody except our payment team will know your real name.
If you are assigned to write a paper and have missed the deadline, or are not limited in time and feel your writing skills are limited in terms of completing an assignment satisfactorily, don't hesitate to contact our cheap essay writing service anytime of the day or night. By working with freelance writers from all over the world, we guarantee the bids from experts in your sphere will be placed.
You can upload your additional materials, or previously written paper parts, so the writers can use them in their work. All for all, you should not worry about anything – our experts will provide you with custom written academic papers of any difficulty level and discipline. We can help you with your technical assignments as well, so you can study subjects you are really interested in and need for your future career.
Save your time and nerves, and don't let boring writing assignments waste the best years of your life.
Just specify as many details as possible and we will do all the rest for you.
Get our free app
By choosing good topics for an argumentative essay, at first you should find out what an argumentative essay is and what writing tips are necessary to follow. This essay presents the arguments with their supporting and opposing ideas. The writer should persuade the reader to adopt his or her point of view and behavior rules.
The distinctive characteristic of this type of essay is that the author needs to rebut the arguments of the opposite stance. What this means is that you need to elaborate what evidence the opposition has and find facts to refute it. Some students even think that this type of paper is the most difficult.
However, you shouldn’t panic, because each task that is given to you in college or high school can be completed successfully if you have a good strategy. One thing you need to remember is that planning can ease this process a lot. The first step of writing the paper is selecting the topic. Sometimes this step can take even twenty percent of the entire work time. We decided to make this easier for you and have gathered issues in one list which you will see below. Hopefully, our topic ideas inspire you to write an A-level paper. Before moving to the list, we recommend that you get acquainted with these quick and useful tips.
How to Choose an Argumentative Essay Topic
Make sure that the topic is not too broad. Otherwise, you won’t be able to reveal it properly. Try to be specific by focusing on a certain aspect of a general issue.
Take into consideration that good argumentative essay topics should concern a conflict that urges many discussions in society. It should be an important and arguable topic.
When opting for an argumentative essay topic, find out whether you will be able to find proper factual information to support your arguments.
Under the conditions of tight deadlines, you need to make quick, yet well-thought decisions. All essay topics have their advantages and disadvantages. If you can’t select the topic among several choices, compare them by defining the pros and cons of each.
Before presenting a certain argument, make sure it is strong enough to convince the reader. Each argument should be supported with evidence consisting of facts, stats, and so on.
Ask yourself the question: “Do I care about this issue?” That way, you’ll understand whether the subject is truly interesting for you. If it is, you are likely to perform better with your task.
The List of Good Topics for an Argumentative Essay
- Can the death penalty be effective?
- Is buying a lottery ticket a good idea?
- Is competition really good?
- Is religion the cause of war?
- Is fashion really important?
- Are girls too “mean” in their friendship?
- Are feminist women being too harsh on other women who don’t support the movement?
- Can smoking be prevented by making tobacco illegal?
- Is a highly competitive environment good or bad for studying or working?
- Is it true that life 100 years ago was easier?
- What are the drawbacks of a democratic political system?
- What is cultural shock and how does it impact our perception of other people’s cultures?
- Should working moms be given special privileges?
- Should there still be any quotas for accepting people from minorities?
- Is being fired a suitable punishment for cyberbullying?
- Are we too dependent on computers?
- Are cell phones really dangerous?
- Does social media fame impact one’s life?
- Will we ever be able to stop using social media from our own free will?
- Can humanity get rid of the Internet and continue developing?
- Are reading ebooks worse than reading paper books?
- What are the drawbacks of online dating apps such as Tinder?
- Should content on the Internet be more restricted?
- Will paper money be substituted by electronic money?
- Does a constant social media connection make people feel more lonely and stressed?
- Do technologies that ease housekeeping, such as a robotic vacuum cleaner, make people too idle?
- Who is responsible for the excessive amount of abusive language in comments (under blogs and social media posts, videos, etc.) on the Web?
- What is the impact of technology on people’s ability to create?
- What is considered as superfluous usage of the Internet, and can it be counted as a form of addiction?
- Will the creation of artificial intelligence which can regulate itself lead to human extinction?
- Should torture be acceptable?
- Is it ethical to tell someone else’s secret to a person involved in that secret (for example, if you discover that your friend has been cheated on)?
- Do paparazzi violate the private lives of celebrities?
- Is it fair that people with no special skills get famous and rich from social media?
- Is it a good idea to start a diary?
- Is it fair to control the time a teenager dedicates to playing computer games or using the Internet?
- Should people help the poor?
- Can a person whose spouse is in a coma demand a divorce?
- Do beauty pageants influence the moral values of society in the wrong way?
- Do cameras placed in public places infringe on people’s privacy?
- Should women who don’t have enough money for living opt for an abortion?
- Does a person with a physically or mentally disabled significant other have a moral right to cheat?
- Is killing a murderer immoral?
- Should people use animal tested cosmetics and drugs to protect themselves from dangerous consequences?
- Is it moral to refuse to save someone’s life if there’s any risk for your own?
- Is homework helpful?
- At what age should sex education be introduced at schools?
- Does the amount of information we have to learn in school get bigger? Is this good or bad?
- Does home schooling undermine a child’s ability to learn how to socialize?
- If college education is made free, will it be more or less qualitative?
- If compulsory homework is canceled, would children stop learning at all?
- Should children be taught at school about gender nonconformity and various types of sexual orientation?
- Should the grades or attendance for gym impact the GPA of a student?
- Should school teachers and staff members be allowed to socialize with students after school?
- Are standardized tests a good way to evaluate someone’s knowledge?
- Should children be occasionally tested for drugs at school?
- If a child doesn’t like the subject, can a school administration absolve him or her from studying the subject on the parents’ demand?
- Should all subjects be optional?
- Do prof-orientation tests really help students to decide on a profession?
- Should children be taught housekeeping at school?
- Is it useful or harmful to give treats to a child when he or she does well in school?
- If your child doesn’t like studying, is it acceptable to force him or her?
- Should people undergo testing to become parents?
- Is it irresponsible to have many children? (five or more)
- Is it fair to control the time a teenager dedicates to playing computer games or using the Internet?
- At what age should parents allow teenagers to try alcohol?
- Should children be asked by the court who they want to stay with after their parents’ divorce?
- Should siblings of different gender be treated the same way by parents?
- Should adults be responsible for their elderly parents? Should they be obliged to help them financially?
- Do parents have the right to read their children’s personal diaries?
- At what age should gadgets be introduced to children?
- If parents find out their teenage child takes drugs, do they need to apply to specific institutions or settle the problem on their own?
- Should parents allow teenagers to have plastic surgery if they don’t have obvious defects?
- Do parents need to invade their teenage children’s personal relationships?
- Should women and men have different rights and responsibilities in spousal relationships?
- Should healthcare systems be free or paid?
- Is breakfast really the most important meal of the day? Why or why not?
- Should fast food come with a warning, like cigarettes and alcohol?
- Would it be better if the world had a universal healthcare system?
- Should people who suffer from incurable diseases be euthanized if it is their wish?
- Is human cloning acceptable?
- Does the time when people go to bed affect their health?
- Should shopping addiction be considered as a real disease on a governmental level?
- Are causes of obesity more physical or mental?
- Should office workers be obliged to follow certain rules, such as washing hands, to reduce the frequency of spreading viruses and infections?
- Should the working day be shortened to six hours for the sake of health?
- Do children of school age need to be provided with free mental therapy?
- Does the lifespan depend on genetics more than on other factors?
- Can people live without meat at all?
- Do all kinds of sports bring benefits to people’s health?
Art, Movie, Literature
- Should bookstores establish age limitations for certain books?
- Are movies of the 21st century much crueler than movies filmed in the 20th century?
- To what extent should movies that depict historical events be accurate?
- Should schools use electronic textbooks to save paper?
- Should paintings that contain nudity be censored?
- Is it acceptable to bring children to exhibitions of a photographer who performs in nude style?
- Do actors take mental risks when playing different characters, including psychopaths and murderers?
- Should people read more books or articles to develop their mental horizons?
- Is watching television series a waste of time?
- Do famous artists have an innate talent, or do they put in great effort to learn how to draw?
Where to Get More Argumentative Essay Topics?
Every now and then finding topics for argumentative essays can be challenging for students. There are many ways to get a topic, such as looking for it on educational websites, asking your teacher for tips, exploring the textbook, looking through argumentative essay examples or reading newspapers to understand which issues are important and controversial nowadays. Also, you should know that EssayShark.com is always ready to provide you with essay help. If you have run out of ideas, just contact us and we’ll do our best to help you. We wish you good luck with your studying and to achieve all your academic goals!